PROPERTY: Home on 36 acres, 3 bedroom, 2 baths, finished basement, large master bathroom with double vanity and walk in closets. Two car garage, large covered back porch. Property includes a 110X50 shop with concrete floors and offices, several other out buildings and barns. Beautiful scenic views and pastures being used for hay production.
OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, November 6th from 1:30pm - 3:30pm
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: SE4 A#3-PT SE4 SE4 BEING SE4SE4 Less & Except Beg. SE/C Thence W308’ N532’ E308’ S532’ TPB & Less Beg. 1002.7’N SE/C, Thence W650.85’ N313’ E646.78’ S313’TPB and SE4 A#5 PT SE4 Beg. 1002.7’N SE/C, Thence W650.85’ N313’ E646.78’ S313’ TPB all in Section 20 T11N-R09W.
TAXES: 2015 - $2,031.00
Listen to Live Auction here: 213-992-5177
*There may be a short silence before the auction begins*
Live and Online Auction Terms & Conditions
Property at Auction:13500 South Maple Rd., Hinton, OK 73047
Auction Date & Time: Friday, November 18, 2016 10:35am
- The Property will be offered and sold by Advanced Auction Solutions, LLC (Auctioneer), as the exclusive agent of Seller.
- The property will be offered only through Public Live and Online Internet Auction beginning November 18th @ 10:35am.
- If the Bidder is or is represented by a Broker expecting to earn compensation for participation, the broker must register with Auctioneer.
- All bidders and bids are subject to Seller’s approval and acceptance. Seller may reject any bid or bidder at Seller’s sole discretion. Seller reserves the right to sell the Property by other means.
- The act of making a bid means that the Bidder has read the Purchase Contract available online and agrees to its terms, and will sign the Purchase Contract.
- The Property will sell “as is” without guarantees or warranties, express or implied, except Seller warrants marketable title to the Property.
- No personal property is included in the sale of the real estate.
- Seller reserves the right to sell the Property by off-line, and all online bids are subject to any prior sale.
- Seller may cancel or postpone the auction for any reason.
- Upon acceptance of a bid, the successful Bidder must send Auctioneer a fully executed Purchase Contract (available online) and a non-refundable down payment of 10% of contract price. The return may be made online with electronic signatures or by overnight delivery service. In any event, the return must be received by Auctioneer not later than 5 pm, November 21, 2016. The balance must be paid in cash or cash equivalent at closing, unless Seller agrees in writing to other terms. All payments shall be payable to the closing company. Auctioneer will provide Buyer with wiring or delivery instructions.
- Seller will transfer title by general warranty deed, Trustee’s deed, or other means as circumstances require.
- Seller will provide Buyer with a title commitment issued by a licensed title insurance company, showing marketable title in Seller.
- Closing and transactional costs will be paid according the terms of the Purchase Contract available online.
- Closing shall take place on or before 5:00 pm, January 3, 2017.
- Closing will take place at Old Republic Title in El Reno, OK.
- Possession will be delivered to Buyer at closing.
- Subsequent announcements made and posted online prior to acceptance of a bid shall take precedence over these Terms and Conditions.
- Buyer is responsible for making arrangements with Auctioneer to view the Property prior to bidding. Failure to make such arrangements shall be considered of waiver of the opportunity to do so and of Buyer’s acceptance of the Property “as is”.
- All information about the Property was gathered from reliable sources and is believed to be correct at that time. However, neither Seller nor Auctioneer have independently confirmed it accuracy and are not responsible for any inaccuracies. Such information is furnished for Bidder’s convenience and further inspection.
- Neither the company supplying the software nor the auction company shall be responsible for any errors or failures caused by malfunction of the software or the Internet.
- The act of entering a bid carries with it the Bidder’s unqualified representation that the Bidder is creditworthy and financially able to fulfill his obligations in the Purchase Agreement.
- For questions, call or email Rick Scrivner or Tyler Ambrose.